Image: Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on, dries down completely and stays put, giving you effortless, natural-looking textured brows with ease.
- Waterproof formula is long-wearing and won’t budge
- Allows for versality in application, from natural to bold
- Pomade formula allows for smooth application and hairlike texture
- Waterproof formula allows time for blending before it sets
- Available in 11 shades
Blonde - For Blonde hair with warm/gold undertones
Taupe - For Blonde hair with cool/ash undertones
Soft Brown - For Light Brown hair with warm/cool undertones
Medium Brown - For Medium Brown hair with cool/ash undertones
Caramel - For Red hair with a light undertone
Auburn - For Red hair with a dark undertone
Chocolate - For Medium Brown hair with warm/gold undertones
Dark Brown - For Dark Brown hair with a warm undertone
Ebony - For Black hair with a warm undertone
Ash Brown - For Grey hair with cool/ash undertones
Granite - For Black hair with a cool undertone
How To Use
- For precise application, work the product from side to side on the top of the cap using Brush 12.
- Because Brush 12 is synthetic, it works perfectly with cream formulas and is ideal for creating thin, hairlike strokes and for outlining and detailing the brow.
- Start with a minimal amount of product on Brush 12.
- Using the spoolie end of the brush, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch with the brush end.
- Blend using the spoolie end.
- Next, brush hairs downward, outline the upper arch and lightly blend.
- Start filling inside the brow in the same direction that the hairs grow naturally.
- Continue blending through the brow during application for the most natural-looking results.
- Finish by filling in the front of the brow using the remaining product on the brush, creating a softer gradient effect at the front end of the brow.
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS GLAMOUR UK
DIPBROW TUTORIAL - INFLUENCER
Where To Buy